1. something that is substituted or proposed for what is wrong or inaccurate; emendation.Correction:
2. the act of correcting.
Make that the Final Four.
WHO SAYS WE DON'T BELONG! :)
1. the state or feeling of being proud.VCU BABYYYYYYYYYY!
2. pleasure or satisfaction taken in something done by or belonging to oneself.
3. satisfaction or pleasure taken in one's own or another's success, achievements, etc.
1. not curable; that cannot be cured, remedied, or corrected.I really appreciate that everyone cares about me so much. Truly, I do. But if I wanted to talk to someone about it, I wouldn't be ignoring everyone.
2. not susceptible to change.
...happy, sad, lonely, content, elated, here, there, awake, asleep, hungry, angry, aware, ignorant... are all meaningless.I am all of these things. And none of them. No, I am not even that.