Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The moment you finally get into the swing of things...

For a while, I was worried that we'd never get out of this rut. I was so afraid that things would never change. I just kept saying, "we haven't gotten used to the schedules, the classes, the stress," but I feared that what we couldn't get used to... was us.
But for the first time in a long time, I was so happy I cried. I ran to him when I got home and jumped into his arms. I found the balance, and the worries of school and life faded away. I figured out how to separate the us time from the everything else time. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I know I should. For a while I was worried that I would never get better. Because I knew it was me. Because I hated to think that it was us. But, now I know... this is right.