Sunday, November 27, 2011

The moment my life gets turned upside down...

...again.
I know this is what we need. I know we would not make it in the long run without this. I know that this is what has to happen, because I myself am confused about my emotions... because I don't even think I know myself.

It's just so weird not saying "I love you." Not kissing him goodnight. Not knowing that I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life. It's so weird how nothing has really changed, but at the same time everything has changed. It's still early in this whole process... I just don't really know how to act at any given moment when he's here or we're hanging out. I know that things will work out however they're supposed to in the end... I'm putting 100% faith in Him to guide me to the next step in my life. A lot of things are changing right now and I think, more than anything, I'm just scared. I'm scared of being alone. I'm scared of losing him. But most of all, as always, I'm scared of making a mistake.

No comments: