Monday, July 28, 2008

A little about me and my ideals to get this thingy thing started...

so i guess i should start off with why i wanted to start blogging in the first place. i've never understood the whole thing of just talking about your life, cause i never think that anyone would want to read about the sometimes dull events of my days. so no, i'm not doing this to talk about myself, or even to share my philosophies with the world and try to inspire others. i've reached a crossroads in my life, a big one, and it's time that i took a step back and evaluated things. i know which path feels perfectly right, but there are many things telling me that that path may not work out. the best way for me to think is by writing; i am a visual learner. :)
so here it goes...

The basics: I'm Chelsea Laine. I'm a senior. I am a perfectionist, and I haven't figured out if that's good or bad yet. I have the best friends in the world, and have had for six years now. I love to laugh, and I love to learn. If you've been around me at school or something, you may think that you know me, but I can assure you that you don't. Even some of my closest friends don't. That's not to say that I don't trust people. People just don't always understand why I do some of the things that I do. So even if I tried to make them understand, they wouldn't. And people judge. I do have... skeletons in my closet, if you will. Except they're not really in the closet. They're not haunting me. They more like... live in my room, not hanging over me, but beside me, encouraging me to grow. They're friendly skeletons. Like if Casper were a bone structure instead of a soul. Yeah, anyway the point of all of this is that no matter what gets said about me, or what I have done, I take it in stride and learn from my mistakes. What else can I do? The past is past. Use it to get better. (So maybe that can be taken as inspirational words to help others but hey, I'm just trying to organize myself. I am a perfectionist. I like order.)

Sooo, that's my major belief, in a nutshell, partnered with openmindedness and loyalty. Seeing as I'm just getting started with all of this, that's all I can think of to say, but no worries (if you are actually interested in this), I'm sure I shall have more enlightening ideas soon.

No comments: