Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sometimes everything can say it better than I can...

Is it me? Or is it all of us?
Are we dull? Or glorious?
Am I on the way down or is this the same thing twice?
Oh, it feels so nice...
Is this real? Is this insanity?
Is this fate? Is it clarity?

Oh yeah, life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone...

One day we'll get nostalgic for disaster.

To everything in life that has an end.
I hope you made the best of your time with the ones who mattered most
The ones who cared.

Memories that came and went,
In light of all the time we spent
Listening to everything our parents told us not to take in.

We can't hide, we let go.
We've got more than we know.
My friends are a different breed.
My friends are everything.
Make this last, take it slow.
We've got it all figured out for now.
So let us live our lives without a doubt.

Straight up, what did you hope to learn about here?
If I were someone else would this all fall apart?

Everyone's got to face down the demons.
Maybe today, you could put the past away...


So now let's take it back to January.
An overflowing heart and empty wallet scene.
Some wheels and a guitar.
Yeah you think we're crazy.
Driving on the ways of the high and free.

Come on get higher, loosen my lips.
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard and drown me in love.

I can hear them whisper and it makes me think there must be something wrong
With me.

Do you know that every time you're near everybody else seems far away?
So, can you come and make them disappear. Make them disappear
And we can stay.

Why don't you step a little closer, closer and we'll show you how to make your heart beat.
Why don't you dance a little closer, closer.
I'll spin you around.
Your heels will never touch the ground.

Darkness settles in and I have want to dream. Soundscapes and lullabies deliver me.

Come hell or high water, when I'm feeling hot and wet.
I can't commit to a thing, be it heart or hospital.

Do you believe in the day that you were born?
And do you know that everyday's the first
Of the rest of your life?

The candy sweetness scent of you. It bathes my skin.
I'm stained by you.
And all i have to do is hold you. There's a racing within my heart.
And i am barely touching you.

Let me be the one you call. If you jump I'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night.
If you need to fall apart, I can mend your broken heart.
If you need to crash then crash and burn.
You're not alone.

He took the razor out of her hand & said, "Every cut to your wrist is a stab to my heart."

I've been dancing on the tops of buildings.
At the top of my lungs I'm singing you a song.
Don't you leave me.

He said, "These lyrics are perfect. They're everything I've wanted to say to you:
-Beautiful, you know you leave me breathless when you fall into my eyes.
My heart belongs to you my angel. There is just no reason to let life bring you down.
Please come with me and let me show you.
I know that at times it may be hard to let go of yourself.
Baby girl, tonight leave your cares behind because it's time to celebrate!
All night long I'll sing and dance with you, my sweet princess, only if you trust in this.
Take my hand and follow me, I will sweep you off of your feet.
All night long I will sing and dance with you.
Every time I look at you I can't believe how magical you are.
The stars belong to you my angel.
Run away with me into a world where time seems not to exist.
The smile on my face will show you.
Take my hand and follow me, I will sweep you off of your feet.
This night will only end when we stop dancing."


No comments: