Monday, November 17, 2008

Sometimes.. I should just not talk.

I have such a big, stupid, spontaneous, irrational mouth. I always always say stupid stuff when I'm in a bad mood.... So yeah, I don't know. I guess I'm just documenting that so I can look back on it and remind myself to shut up every now and then...

So, I was reading back through my posts, and about six posts ago was the line "there are four practices before our first show." And now it's over. Done. Never will I march with the Powhatan Marching Band again. In a show. Nor eat free concession food. Nor march down to the field. Smell the cool air of fall as I'm preping my mind for the show. I've never really loved fall or anything, but it's just so weird to think of. Winter's already here... yet just yesterday I was writing about the beginning of fall. I don't want winter to be gone like that...

On the bright side, our show... is sick.



Ahh... intriguing...

I guess you'll just have to come to one of our shows and see for yourself. ;)

Peace & <3

No comments: