Thursday, June 16, 2011

The moment that you just can't find the right words.

I want my cousins to know that I love them. I want to be able to talk to them. But, I know that there's nothing I can say that will make it better. Shit, I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to think to myself that will make it better. I felt so useless today. All I could give was a hug, when I wanted to be able to do so much more. I just couldn't find the words. I couldn't find the right emotion. I can't make sense of any of this. We used to be so close, and I just want them to know that I'm there. But I feel like I'm doing such a poor job. And I don't know what else I can do. Sometimes, there's just nothing that can make it better, I know. But that doesn't keep me from feeling shitty for not being able to come up with it, still.

No comments: